During the growth and development stages of your infant, movement plays a crucial role. At this stage of their development, babies are curious and want to explore the world around them. The safest and most entertaining way to do this is investing in a baby jumper.
Your baby will dive headfirst into the exciting activities and movements provided by the Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper. A seat that swivels 360 degrees gives baby access to an array of bright and friendly toys, including a spinning crab, starfish mirror and octopus.
About The Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper
The Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper from Baby Einstein is a space-saving entertainer swimming with enjoyable activities for your infant. It is equipped with speakers that play numerous sorts of classical music and includes other fun ways to learn the numbers and colors.
It is available in English, French, and Spanish. It has a removable seat that can rotate 360 degrees. It is embellished with a multitude of colorful toys and developmental activities like flashcards. All these discovery themed trinkets are built with elements specifically designed to hold the attention of infants.
The light-up musical Neptune toy is detachable, so babies can keep playing with them even when they have outgrown the jumper. The Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper has the facility to increase or decrease the height adjustment of the jumper. This can help keep the jumper the perfect size for the baby as they grow.
Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper Features
The Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper is an all-in-one product that is perfect for your baby’s developmental needs. It has an ocean-themed activity center that contains an abundance of engaging activities. It is visually stimulating with an extremely colorful exterior. The seat can be rotated by the baby to reach all the fixed toys on the jumper.
It supports all forms of development, such as physical, emotional, and cognitive. The mirror attached to one of the toys in the front allows the baby to understand the difference between the real world and a reflection.
The detachable sea turtle plays music in the languages of English, French, and Spanish. This helps the baby understand linguistic differences and speeds up the process of learning a language. It also teaches the baby about different colors and numbers.
The seat is easy to remove and easily washable as it can be thrown into the washing machine with minimal hassle. The height can be adjusted to four different settings to suit the needs of your growing baby.
- 360-degree swivel seat
- Four easily-adjustable height options
- Removable electronic sea turtle module
- Incorporates English, French and Spanish numbers and colors
- Machine-washable seat cover
Pros and Cons of the Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper.
The Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper has numerous features which advantageous for you and your child. These are depicted below.
- Encourages development: Since it is colorful and emits all kinds of music, it ultimately expands the baby’s knowledge. It provides exposure to the different visual and aural aspects of the world with its sea-themed activities. The availability of three languages is extremely helpful for development.
- Convenient: The ocean jumper is easy to remove and is compatible with washing machines. It provides easy mobility as it can be folded without any difficulty and is easy to transport. The different height adjustments allow your baby to enjoy it for a longer period without any kind of discomfort.
- Engaging: You can be sure that your baby will be occupied for hours on this Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper because it offers many fun activities. You do not need to worry about any harm to your infant as all the toys are fixed and are not small enough to be consumed. The attached colorful toys and flashcards encourage learning.
- Posture: The baby starts to support his neck by the age of 4 months. The baby also starts sitting without support. Getting a Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper around this age is ideal as it facilitates enough support for the baby to stand and sit on his own. It also improves the strength of his neck.
Despite all these attractive features, the jumper has its drawbacks. The following disadvantages should be considered before purchasing the product.
- Imbalanced: When the baby leans forward, the jumper sometimes tends to roll forward as well. Although this may be the case with isolated pieces, it is a factor to consider before buying the jumper. Looking for a sturdy jumper which is reliable should be a priority.
- Limited learning: Although the product boasts of the many teaching methods through music and numbers, this is very limited. The detachable turtle can narrate only the first three numbers and three colors. Therefore, the vocabulary is limited and cannot be used to teach your child anything extensive.
- Limited battery life: The Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper uses three AAA-sized dry batteries and requires a regular replacement of batteries as it drains out very quickly. The numerous lights and sounds constantly emitted by the product can be a reason for this.
Who Should Buy The Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper?
The recommended age for babies to start using jumpers is when they are above three months old. This provides sufficient time for the infant to undergo basic physical growth to support their necks while sitting upright. The Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper can be used until they are one year old.
The jumper also serves as an aid to walking. Concerning the jumper’s specific design, it is recommended that the baby stop using it after attaining a height of 30 inches (76 cm). Weight specifications include the minimum as 6.8kg and maximum as 11.4kg.
Alternatives To This Baby Jumper
While this baby jumper is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for the most important thing in your life: your child. As such, below are a few alternative options to the Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper.
- Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper
- Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper
- Evenflo Doorway Jumper
Our Final Verdict
The Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper appeals to all of baby’s senses and provides mental and physical stimuli that few other jumpers can match. It introduces baby to the sounds and tones of three languages alongside engaging marine-themed toys in an array of colors, sizes and shapes.
The Baby Einstein Neptune Jumper is a wonderful product for your infant. It keeps them occupied while exposing them to novel stimuli that your baby can get familiar with. The ocean theme is eye-catching for the infant and acquaints him with different species. This jumper is a great option to look into while buying baby jumpers.