This no-frills doorway jumper keeps the focus on gross motor development, encouraging baby to jump and dance in the plush padded seat. With no toys or sounds to distract her, your child can simply observe the world around her or interact with family members as she strengthens her core and legs.
About The Evenflo Doorway Jumper
Adjustable straps offer infinite height adjustments to fit babies of all builds, and the framed seat completely surrounds your child for a feeling of secure comfort.
Evenflo Doorway Jumper Features
- Easily-installed clamp fits most standard doorways without damaging the frame
- Adjustable straps let you customize the height to fit your baby perfectly
- Full-frame seat design surrounds baby in cushioned comfort
- Removable cloth seat is machine washable and dryer safe
Pros and Cons of the Evenflo Doorway Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Evenflo Doorway Jumper.
- Full-frame seat provides security and comfort
- No-tool installation makes it ideal for travel
- Affordable price
- Simple, basic design
- With no additional toys or activities, baby may get bored or frustrated quickly
Alternatives To This Baby Jumper
While this baby jumper is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for the most important thing in your life: your child. As such, below are a few alternative options to the Evenflo Doorway Jumper.
Table Labs Table
Our Final Verdict
If you’re simply looking for a basic doorway jumper without all the bells and whistles of complex activity centers, the Evenflo Doorway Jumper fits the bill. Its extra-plush seat surrounds baby from all sides for total comfort and security, and it’s easy to install and remove to take with you wherever you go.