Full-sized activity centers provide a wide range of play and movement options for babies, but they can also require a considerable commitment of floor space. Regardless, many of the best baby jumper options are activity centers.
About The Evenflo Exersaucer
The Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center not only has a smaller footprint than other activity centers, but it also converts to a play mat and play table to accommodate various stages of your child’s development.
From birth to four months of age, use the Exersaucer in its play mat form to provide visual stimulation for your infant. When your child is ready, the play mat converts into an activity center featuring nearly a dozen exciting toys and sounds to encourage fine motor skills, object exploration, tactile development and more. Once your child begins walking, the unit transforms again, this time into an S-shaped activity table that your child can use to play while sitting or standing.
Evenflo Exersaucer Jump & Learn Stationary Jumper Features
- Multi-stage configurations include a jumper and activity center, play mat and play table for extended use
- Nearly four dozen learning activities guide babies through key developmental milestones
- Jumper promotes gross motor skills and strengthens baby’s neck, back and legs
- Three-position seat adjusts as baby grows
- Removable toys allow for customized play experience
- Machine-washable seat pad
Pros and Cons of the Evenflo Exersaucer
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Evenflo Exersaucer Jump & Learn Stationary Jumper.
- Folds flat for easy travel and storage
- Offers a wide range of play options as baby grows
- Seat/mat component is machine-washable
- Toys can be removed for use alone with other Evenflo products
- Seat only adjusts to three heights in activity center mode
- Requires 9 AAA batteries
Alternatives To This Baby Jumper
While this baby jumper is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for the most important thing in your life: your child. As such, below are a few alternative options to the Evenflo Exersaucer.
Table Labs Table
Our Final Verdict
While its three seat height options limit its use as a jumper, this activity center is designed to be much more. From birth, you can use it as a welcoming play mat for tummy time and visual stimulation; as baby grows, convert it into a jumper to promote physical and brain development; later on, it becomes a familiar activity table for busy toddlers.
The Evenflo Exersaucer Jump & Learn Stationary Jumper goes above and beyond typical activity centers to provide years of fun for babies and value for parents.