This tropical-themed jumper provides hours of beneficial fun for your baby. The 360-degree rotating seat positions baby to access all of the jumper’s stimulating toys and activities, which include a peek-a-boo tiger, bat-at monkey, rattle lizard, bobble elephant and spinner drum.
About The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Music, lights and sounds engage baby’s visual and auditory senses, while jumping movements promote the gross motor skills that are key to your child’s physical development.
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo Features
- 360 degrees of stimulating play
- Soft, comfortable seat pad is machine-washable and dryer safe
- Folding frame is convenient to store and transport
- Fabric-covered springs keep baby’s hands from getting pinched
- Adjustable seat offers three height settings
Pros and Cons of the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo.
- Bright colors and engaging sounds will entertain baby for hours
- Folding frame is great for travel
- Fabric covers on springs prevent accidental pinching
- Seat pad can be tossed in the washer and dryer for quick clean-up
- Significant floor footprint
Alternatives To This Baby Jumper
While this baby jumper is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for the most important thing in your life: your child. As such, below are a few alternative options to the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo.
Table Labs Table
Our Final Verdict
The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is one of the most captivating and stimulating jumpers on the market, with adorable animals and cheerful sounds to enhance baby’s playtime.
We especially like the cause-and-effect lessons built into the jumper’s design, as baby is encouraged to learn which actions activate the lights, music and sounds. The fabric-covered springs to prevent accidental pinching are a welcome touch.