The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo is everything that a baby wants in one fun jumper. With its colorful tropical theme, music, sounds, and lights, this jumper has become a favorite of babies and parents worldwide.
The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo comes with various stuffed animals, including a bobble elephant and a swinging monkey to keep the baby occupied. What’s more, is that the seat spins 360-degrees and is fully cushioned and padded, so your little explorer enjoys in complete safety.
About The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Music, lights and sounds engage baby’s visual and auditory senses, while jumping movements promote the gross motor skills that are key to your child’s physical development.
Interactive play stimulation for baby’s all-round development
The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is equipped with various toys and activities to stimulate and develop your baby’s audio-visual and motor senses. This fun tropical theme comes with multiple animal companions for your kid, like peek-a-boo tiger, bat-at monkey, rattle lizard, and bobble elephant.
It is also shaped like a canopy, so the baby grows closer to nature. The 360-degree adjustable seat allows the baby to rotate, interact, and engage from any side. All the toys and animals are placed cleverly at five different locations for the baby’s all-around physical development.
The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo has inbuilt music, lights, and sounds to reward the baby’s jump. A spinner drum can also activate this at the front of the jumper.
Comfort and security adaptations
This jumper is a comfortable haven for babies above six months of age. Every feature, including the toys, the canopy leaf structure, and the seats are cushioned and padded. The 360-degree seat is supported with cushioned spring covers that ensure that the baby’s fingers are safe by avoiding any chance of pinching. The jumper is free of any small toys that may cause choking hazards.
The jumper arrives in secure packaging that is 100% recyclable. It is very easy to assemble and disassemble the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo. It has a timer option for the parent to activate music and sounds for four minutes of continuous play.
If the music annoys you, there’s also an option to stop all music and play calming rainforest sounds. The parent can easily access the child from the top of the canopy as there is no doorway required.
Portability, storage, and age adaptations
The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is easy to fold and carry from one room to another. It is quite light-weight and portable for its sturdiness.
It is possible to pivot the metal frame to a nested position. You can also fold and tuck it away when not in use. You can easily adjust the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo in 3 adaptable height modes as the child grows.
Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo Features
- Interactive lights, sound, and music to reward your baby’s jump
- Exciting animals and toys like peek-a-boo tiger, rattle lizard, bobble elephant, spinner drum and more
- 360-degrees rotatable seat
- 3 adjustable modes for height options
- Seat pads safe for washing machine and dryer
- Fabric spring cover and other cushions keep the baby’s fingers safe
- Arrives in an easy-to-open packaging and is recyclable
- Durable frame that is easy to assemble and disassemble
Pros and Cons of the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo.
- Easy to set up and disassemble
- Bright colors, lights, music, and sounds to keep your baby entertained
- Easily foldable and portable
- 360-degree rotating chair for all-round development
- Adjustable height options for a growing baby
- Extra cushion around springs to prevent injury
- The seat has additional neck support for younger babies
- Covering is washing machine and dryer friendly
- Quite popular and trusted by many parents
- Difficult to store once disassembled as it doesn’t fit in the box.
- The fit around the legs may be slightly tight.
- This product has a significant footprint compared to alternatives.
- You may need to add a pillow for extra support for younger babies.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ideal age to start using the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo?
We recommend this jumper for babies above six months of age. Having said that, the jumper can be used by any baby with developed neck control.
Does the jumper come assembled?
The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo does require assembly. However, it is quite easy to assemble and comes with proper instructions.
Is Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo worth the price?
The jumper costs around $100 and is not at a cheaper price end. However, from the reviews of various parents, it can only be concluded that the jumper is worth the price.
Alternatives To This Baby Jumper
While this baby jumper is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for the most important thing in your life: your child. As such, below are a few alternative options to the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo.
- Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper
- Evenflo Doorway Jumper
- Summer Pop ‘n Jump Portable Activity Center
- Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center
Our Final Verdict
The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo is one of the most captivating and stimulating jumpers on the market, with adorable animals and cheerful sounds to enhance baby’s playtime.
We especially like the cause-and-effect lessons built into the jumper’s design, as baby is encouraged to learn which actions activate the lights, music and sounds. The fabric-covered springs to prevent accidental pinching are a welcome touch.
This jumper is a great option to consider if you have a baby of above five months old, or also as a baby-shower gift. The lights and sounds entertain the baby, keeping the baby busy. It also encourages the all-round sensory development of the baby.
The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo is never out of style though it has been in the market for quite some years now. With bright colors, soft and comfortable design, this jumper is one of the top choices for baby jumpers.