The biggest downside of jumper-style activity centers is the considerable amount of floor space they require. Fisher-Price has solved this problem with the Fisher Price Space Saver Jumperoo, which offers just as much developmental fun as traditional jumpers in a compact, low-profile design that folds flat for easy storage and transport.
About The Fisher Price Space Saver Jumperoo
Captivating colors, lights and sounds abound on the Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo, with an arsenal of toys that include a wiggling frog teether, light-up rainbow-key piano, slider beads and more. Baby’s jumping and other movements activate special lights and sounds to teach cause and effect and encourage exploration and curiosity. Four seat height options keep baby playing as she grows, and the removable fabric seat cover goes right in the washer for fast clean-up.
Fisher-Price Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo Features
- Compact, fold-flat design takes up minimal floor space
- Adjustable seat with four height options
- Machine-washable seat cover
- Interactive toys that respond to baby’s jumping demonstrate cause-and-effect
- A variety of sounds, music, textures, colors and a teether engage all of baby’s senses
Pros and Cons of the Fisher Price Space Saver Jumperoo
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Fisher-Price Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo.
- Compact unit is ideal for small spaces and traveling
- Four seat height options
- Affordable price
- Lights and sounds respond to baby’s movement
- Bouncing spring is located in the seat back and covered in fabric to prevent pinchin
- Seat heights may not be sufficient for taller/larger babies to use the jumping feature
Alternatives To This Baby Jumper
While this baby jumper is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for the most important thing in your life: your child. As such, below are a few alternative options to the Fisher Price Space Saver Jumperoo.
Table Labs Table
Our Final Verdict
Despite its modest footprint, this well-designed jumper offers oversized fun. The Fisher-Price Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo is a perfect option for small spaces and travel, and its similarly minimalist price tag makes it an outstanding value.