As little ones keep growing, so does their mobility. Making it difficult for parents and caregivers to freely move about. Whether it be between the living room and the kitchen, or from one bedroom to another. A doorway jumper is convenient since it is portable and lightweight enough to bring it down and move it to another sturdy location within the house. Allowing the little ones to be entertained and accommodating for the adults to accomplish their tasks at hand.
Best Doorway Jumper: Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper
First produced, and sold, in 1948; door jumpers have been prominent in many households across the nation. It offers a cost-effective way to create a fun, and productive, time for little ones. All the while taking up a very minimal amount of room. It builds up the muscles, as the little ones bounce up and down becoming stronger while preparing for walking.
Hanging and Adjusting the Jumper
Follow the instruction manual to safely secure the mounting the clamp. By successfully installing the jumper, little ones safely bounce up and down. Here is a base outline on how to do such:
- Surfacing Matters: You must have a flat mounting surface of at least ½” at the top of the molding.
- Dimensions: Wall thickness should be between 3” to 6.5”
- Secure the Clamp: Confirm that the clamp is securely in place by firmly pulling down on the clamp cover.
- If the clamp moves the molding, you must repair it prior to proceeding.
- Height Adjusting: Alter the height with the slide buckle, to allow for the little feet to touch the ground.
- If the seat is too low, pull on the small loop. Do this until the sewn part passes through the slot.
- Continue to do this until the seat is at the proper length.
A doorway jumper, such as the Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper, is comfortable enough for little ones to be supervised for moments on end. This allows them to hold themselves up while feeling safe in doing such. Building up their confidence and preparing for the next stage of walking and roaming around.
Pros of the Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper
- Comes with a play tray, allowing for more toys to interact with.
- Nylon seat pad easily removes and is machine washable.
- Easy to adjust the height and non-twist straps.
Cons of the Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper
- Ensure that you have a sturdy place to secure the clamp for the jumper.
- Balance concerns may arise, if little ones lean too much to one side versus the other.
- Do not attach to high doorways as the little ones may be to high off of the ground and unable to touch their toes to the ground.
Babies laugh and play as they bounce with ease in the Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper. Convenient and portable allows you to move about. All the while keeping the babies safe and carefree. Boundless opportunities and easy to care for make this a much needed item for any parent and caregiver.