Designed in partnership with a pediatrician, the Skip Hop Activity Center Silver Lining Cloud provides a whole-body approach to your child’s physical and intellectual development.
The 360-degree rotating seat encourages movement and exploration, while the unique Discovery Window feature allows babies to see their feet as they play for lessons in spatial awareness and cause-and-effect. The activity center includes more than 25 developmental activities, including a musical light-up piano, bead chaser, peek-a-boo owl and many more.
About The Skip Hop Activity Center
Once your child is old enough to begin walking, the activity center converts to a “cruising table” that allows her to stand and play with the toys while using the table for stability. This is truly one of the most versatile and best baby jumper options on the market.
After she outgrows the center’s toys and other features, the center can be used as a sturdy flat-top table for snacking, coloring and other play. You’re sure to get years of useful life from this unit, making it an excellent value.
Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center Features
- 360-degree rotating seat promotes movement and exploration
- Discovery Window shows baby her feet as they play the light-up floor piano
- More than two dozen stimulating activities, including bead-chaser, peek-a-boo squeaking clouds, wobble lamb with rattle and swaying stars
- Includes dishwasher-safe suction snack bowl
- Jumper converts into a flat-top table for years of versatile use
- Legs detach from the base for easy storage
Pros and Cons of the Skip Hop Activity Center
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center.
- Three-stage design grows with your child for long-term use
- Discovery Window offers unique developmental opportunities
- More than 25 toys and activities will keep your child entertained and engaged for hours
- Doesn’t fold for easy storage or transport
- Some toy positions pose risk of pinched fingers
Alternatives To This Baby Jumper
While this baby jumper is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for the most important thing in your life: your child. As such, below are a few alternative options to the Skip Hop Activity Center.
Table Labs Table
Our Final Verdict
The three-stage design of the Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center offers impressive value, providing additional opportunities for fun and play well after baby outgrows the jumper.
When it comes to teaching spatial awareness and cause and effect, this activity center far outperforms its competitors, and the years of use it offers more than justify the slightly higher price tag.