Movement is a critical component in the growth and development of infants and children. Not only their physical development, but their social, emotional and cognitive development as well.
Through movement, children strengthen their communication and critical thinking skills as they explore and interact with the world around them. Movement also fosters a sense of self-confidence. With this, children use their bodies to solve problems and achieve their goals.
As parents, our responsibility is to provide our children with safe, stimulating opportunities to move and interact with their environments every day. We can help them explore movement through low-tech options like music, touch and other sensory play.
This can also be done through toys, educational TV shows and even apps for tablets and smartphones.
Over time, one of the movement accessories that has endured in popularity is the baby jumper. And for good reason! These springy seats encourage physical activity, and provide sensory stimulation. Perhaps best of all, baby jumpers elicit endless belly laughter from both children and parents.
If you’re a new parent considering purchasing a jumper—or an experienced parent exploring new options this time around—read on for everything you need to know. We will help you select the best baby jumper model for your child’s personality and home environment. Without any further ado, let’s dig into it!
What Is A Baby Jumper?
The term “baby jumper” has come to include a wide variety of activity seats for infants. A few of these are bouncers, activity centers, stationary jumpers, “exersaucers” and “jumperoos.” Let’s take a closer look at what each of these models offers your child, and which should be considered as the best baby jumper.
Our Recommended Activity Center Baby Jumper Options
These floor-based jumpers may also be called “exersaucers” or “jumperoos” and typically feature attachments with interactive objects and toys. This includes things such as rattles, mirrors, buttons and other features to entertain and stimulate your child as they jump.
Advantages of activity centers include their versatility and that they are typically very easy to transport. They also offer a wide range of features that are made to entertain and engage your baby. However, disadvantages of activity jumpers includes that they can require significant floor space, and can be over-stimulating to some children.
Below are the eight activity center style baby jumpers we recommend for your child.
Our Recommended Doorway Jumper Options
The first doorway jumpers began selling in 1948 under the Jolly Jumper brand name, which still exists today. These infant exercisers are essentially ergonomically designed harnesses that hang from a doorway in your home. Doorway jumpers allow babies to develop strength, balance and coordination.
Advantages of doorway jumpers include that they require minimal space, and also tend to come in at a lower cost compared to alternatives. However, disadvantages of doorway jumpers include potential safety concerns, and a lack of supplementary activities and stimuli for your baby.
Below are the five doorway jumpers we recommend for your child.
How Old Should My Baby Be to Use a Jumper?
Different models may vary in their recommendations. Be sure to consult the manufacturer’s instructions prior to using a jumper with your child. Generally, infants can begin using a jumper between four and six months of age. However, the determining factor is neck strength. Babies must be able to hold their heads up unsupported in order to use a jumper safely.
Most parents discontinue jumper use once babies are walking on their own. Additionally, most jumpers have a maximum weight limit for use (typically between 25 to 30 pounds).
Which Jumper Style is Best for My Child?
When evaluating your options for a baby jumper, be sure to consider the following key factors:
Age and size guidelines: Select a model that will fit your child’s age, height and weight both now and into the future
Adjustable height: You should be able to adjust the height of the jumper’s harness or seat so your child’s feet are properly positioned for jumping and other movement.
Size and dimensions: Consider the amount of space you’ll need for each model and whether it will easily fit into your home’s current configuration. If space is at a premium, a doorway jumper may be a better choice for your family than a fully loaded floor-based activity center.
Cord configuration: If you plan to purchase a doorway jumper, select one with dual springs or cords or a shorter single cord to provide additional stability and reduce the risk of injury.
Ease of cleaning: If your jumper of choice has a fabric seat or harness, make sure it’s easy to remove and machine wash when the inevitable diaper blowout occurs. Plastic parts and attachments should also be removable or easy to wipe clean and sanitize.
The Best Baby Jumper For 2021: Our Top Picks
While the information above can help you narrow down your choices, you still have a dizzying number of options to sort through when selecting the best jumper for your little one. Most busy parents don’t have an endless supply of time or energy to compare and contrast every jumper on the market, which is why we’ve done the work for you.
The jumpers on this list represent the cream of the crop in each category, so you really can’t go wrong with any of them. Keep reading for an overview of the best jumpers on the market today based on design, cost, portability and a host of other key factors.
The bright colors and friendly animal shapes on this jungle-themed jumper will provide hours of sensory engagement and motor skills development and engagement for your child. Features include lights, sounds and music along with buttons to push and toys to grab, and the seat rotates 360 degrees to make it easy for babies to engage with both the jumper and their environment.
The jumper’s broad base and solid steel frame check all the boxes for safety, and there are no exposed springs or pinch points to catch little fingers. The seat can be adjusted to three different heights to grow with your child, and it’s also removable for easy cleaning. The Animal Activity Jumperoo can be quickly taken apart and reassembled for convenient storage and travel, so there’s no need for the fun to end when you travel.
Features of the Fisher-Price Animal Activity Jumperoo
- 360-degree rotating seat
- Adjustable seat height grows with baby
- Removable seat pad is machine-washable
- Brightly-colored toys include toys include bat-at butterfly and toucan, giraffe with spinner-bead neck, frog teether and lion slider
- Music, lights and sounds engage all of baby’s senses
Pros and Cons of the Fisher-Price Animal Activity Jumperoo
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Fisher-Price Animal Activity Jumperoo.
- Colorful toys, lights, sounds and textures stimulate all senses
- Simple set-up makes it versatile and portable
- Wide base and steel frame make it one of the safest models around
- Requires significant floor space
- Light and sound features require batteries to operate
- Limited height adjustment options
This versatile, portable jumper from Fisher-Price hits all the right notes. Babies will love the eye-catching colors and shapes and captivating sounds, and the 360-degree rotating seat gives them the ability to take it all in. The Fisher-Price Animal Activity Jumperoo safely and effectively stimulates body and mind for happy babies and happy parents.
Your baby will dive headfirst into the exciting activities and movements provided by the Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper. A seat that swivels 360 degrees gives baby access to an array of bright and friendly toys, including a spinning crab, starfish mirror and octopus.
A removable sea turtle activity center features numbers and colors in English, Spanish and French to begin planting the seeds of language development. Bonus link loops let you add or swap out toys to keep the jumper fresh, and the bouncing seat boosts muscle development by encouraging baby to jump, dance and sway.
Features of the Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper
- 360-degree swivel seat
- Four easily-adjustable height options
- Removable electronic sea turtle module
- Incorporates English, French and Spanish numbers and colors
- Machine-washable seat cover
Pros and Cons of the Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper.
- Relatively modest floor footprint
- Folds for easy transport
- Introduces baby to three languages (English, French and Spanish)
- Four height options grow with your baby
- Easy to clean – toys can be wiped down and removable seat cover is machine-washable
- Quickly consumes batteries
- Only offers modest jump range
- Would benefit from more complex toys
The Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper appeals to all of baby’s senses and provides mental and physical stimuli that few other jumpers can match. It introduces baby to the sounds and tones of three languages alongside engaging marine-themed toys in an array of colors, sizes and shapes.
This tropical-themed jumper provides hours of beneficial fun for your baby. The 360-degree rotating seat positions baby to access all of the jumper’s stimulating toys and activities, which include a peek-a-boo tiger, bat-at monkey, rattle lizard, bobble elephant and spinner drum.
Music, lights and sounds engage baby’s visual and auditory senses, while jumping movements promote the gross motor skills that are key to your child’s physical development.
Features of the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- 360 degrees of stimulating play
- Soft, comfortable seat pad is machine-washable and dryer safe
- Folding frame is convenient to store and transport
- Fabric-covered springs keep baby’s hands from getting pinched
- Adjustable seat offers three height settings
Pros and Cons of the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo.
- Bright colors and engaging sounds will entertain baby for hours
- Folding frame is great for travel
- Fabric covers on springs prevent accidental pinching
- Seat pad can be tossed in the washer and dryer for quick clean-up
- Significant floor footprint
The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is one of the most captivating and stimulating jumpers on the market, with adorable animals and cheerful sounds to enhance baby’s playtime.
We especially like the cause-and-effect lessons built into the jumper’s design, as baby is encouraged to learn which actions activate the lights, music and sounds. The fabric-covered springs to prevent accidental pinching are a welcome touch.
With three play stations and a dozen different activities to pique baby’s interest, the Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper offers excellent value in a compact unit.
The jumper’s 360-degree swiveling seat lets baby bounce from activity to activity, including a light-up piano, spinning frog bead chaser and a bat-at smiling sun. Extra loops are provided so you can add baby’s favorite toys or periodically incorporate new ones to keep the fun going.
Features of the Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper
- 360-degree rotating seat gives baby broad access to toys and activities
- Five adjustable seat positions grow along with baby
- Promotes language development with words in English, French and Spanish
- Washable seat cover and wipe-down toy stations make clean-up simple
- Fabric-covered springs protect delicate fingers
Pros and Cons of the Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper.
- Compact unit fits well into small spaces
- Encourages development in multiple languages
- Light-up piano lets baby explore the world of music
- Five seat height options
- Durable construction
- Babies may become bored quickly with basic toys and activities
Like other Baby Einstein products, this jumper nurtures the development of the whole child with attention to multiple languages and the arts as well as basic shapes, colors and sounds. With five seat height options, this bright bouncer is an excellent option for babies on extreme ends of the size spectrum.
For families on the go, the Summer Infant Pop N’ Jump is an answered prayer. This lightweight, easy-to-transport activity jumper goes from folded to full-sized in about 90 seconds and comes in its own travel bag. The unit provides a soft cloth surface for babies to jump and move on as they play with the attached interactive toys, which include a spinner ball, rattle, teether and mirror book.
The included UV canopy on this best baby jumper for traveling shields baby’s sensitive skin from the sun’s damaging rays, and the jumping support seat can be removed and tossed in the washing machine after a hard day’s play.
Features of the Summer Pop ‘n Jump Portable Activity Center
- Folding design and travel bag are perfect for families on the go
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- UV canopy protects baby from the sun’s harsh rays
- Removable support seat is machine-washable
- Interactive toys include spinner ball, teether, mirror book and rattle
- Adjustable seat with three height settings
Pros and Cons of the Summer Pop ‘n Jump Portable Activity Center
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Summer Pop ‘n Jump Portable Activity Center.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble on the go
- Includes travel bag for transport and storage
- Can be safely used outdoors
- Limited toy options
- Seat only offers three height options
For families who travel frequently, the Summer Pop ‘n Jump Portable Activity Center is a must-have item. This engaging interactive jumper can be used both indoors and outdoors and folds into its own compact bag for easy storage and portability. No matter where life takes you, your baby will always have his own friendly and familiar playtime space with this activity center.
Designed in partnership with a pediatrician, the Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center provides a whole-body approach to your child’s physical and intellectual development. The 360-degree rotating seat encourages movement and exploration, while the unique Discovery Window feature allows babies to see their feet as they play for lessons in spatial awareness and cause-and-effect. The activity center includes more than 25 developmental activities, including a musical light-up piano, bead chaser, peek-a-boo owl and many more.
Once your child is old enough to begin walking, the activity center converts to a “cruising table” that allows her to stand and play with the toys while using the table for stability. This is truly one of the most versatile and best baby jumper options on the market.
After she outgrows the center’s toys and other features, the center can be used as a sturdy flat-top table for snacking, coloring and other play. You’re sure to get years of useful life from this unit, making it an excellent value.
Features of the Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center
- 360-degree rotating seat promotes movement and exploration
- Discovery Window shows baby her feet as they play the light-up floor piano
- More than two dozen stimulating activities, including bead-chaser, peek-a-boo squeaking clouds, wobble lamb with rattle and swaying stars
- Includes dishwasher-safe suction snack bowl
- Jumper converts into a flat-top table for years of versatile use
- Legs detach from the base for easy storage
Pros and Cons of the Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center.
- Three-stage design grows with your child for long-term use
- Discovery Window offers unique developmental opportunities
- More than 25 toys and activities will keep your child entertained and engaged for hours
- Doesn’t fold for easy storage or transport
- Some toy positions pose risk of pinched fingers
The three-stage design of the Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Activity Center offers impressive value, providing additional opportunities for fun and play well after baby outgrows the jumper.
When it comes to teaching spatial awareness and cause and effect, this activity center far outperforms its competitors, and the years of use it offers more than justify the slightly higher price tag.
The biggest downside of jumper-style activity centers is the considerable amount of floor space they require. Fisher-Price has solved this problem with the Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo, which offers just as much developmental fun as traditional jumpers in a compact, low-profile design that folds flat for easy storage and transport.
Captivating colors, lights and sounds abound on the Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo, with an arsenal of toys that include a wiggling frog teether, light-up rainbow-key piano, slider beads and more. Baby’s jumping and other movements activate special lights and sounds to teach cause and effect and encourage exploration and curiosity. Four seat height options keep baby playing as she grows, and the removable fabric seat cover goes right in the washer for fast clean-up.
Features of the Fisher-Price Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo
- Compact, fold-flat design takes up minimal floor space
- Adjustable seat with four height options
- Machine-washable seat cover
- Interactive toys that respond to baby’s jumping demonstrate cause-and-effect
- A variety of sounds, music, textures, colors and a teether engage all of baby’s senses
Pros and Cons of the Fisher-Price Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Fisher-Price Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo.
- Compact unit is ideal for small spaces and traveling
- Four seat height options
- Affordable price
- Lights and sounds respond to baby’s movement
- Bouncing spring is located in the seat back and covered in fabric to prevent pinching
- Seat heights may not be sufficient for taller/larger babies to use the jumping feature
Despite its modest footprint, this well-designed jumper offers oversized fun. The Fisher-Price Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo is a perfect option for small spaces and travel, and its similarly minimalist price tag makes it an outstanding value.
Full-sized activity centers provide a wide range of play and movement options for babies, but they can also require a considerable commitment of floor space. Regardless, many of the best baby jumper options are activity centers.
The Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center not only has a smaller footprint than other activity centers, but it also converts to a play mat and play table to accommodate various stages of your child’s development.
From birth to four months of age, use the Exersaucer in its play mat form to provide visual stimulation for your infant. When your child is ready, the play mat converts into an activity center featuring nearly a dozen exciting toys and sounds to encourage fine motor skills, object exploration, tactile development and more. Once your child begins walking, the unit transforms again, this time into an S-shaped activity table that your child can use to play while sitting or standing.
Features of the Evenflo Exersaucer Jump & Learn Stationary Jumper
- Multi-stage configurations include a jumper and activity center, play mat and play table for extended use
- Nearly four dozen learning activities guide babies through key developmental milestones
- Jumper promotes gross motor skills and strengthens baby’s neck, back and legs
- Three-position seat adjusts as baby grows
- Removable toys allow for customized play experience
- Machine-washable seat pad
Pros and Cons of the Evenflo Exersaucer Jump & Learn Stationary Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Evenflo Exersaucer Jump & Learn Stationary Jumper.
- Folds flat for easy travel and storage
- Offers a wide range of play options as baby grows
- Seat/mat component is machine-washable
- Toys can be removed for use alone with other Evenflo products
- Seat only adjusts to three heights in activity center mode
- Requires 9 AAA batteries
While its three seat height options limit its use as a jumper, this activity center is designed to be much more. From birth, you can use it as a welcoming play mat for tummy time and visual stimulation; as baby grows, convert it into a jumper to promote physical and brain development; later on, it becomes a familiar activity table for busy toddlers.
The Evenflo Exersaucer Jump & Learn Stationary Jumper goes above and beyond typical activity centers to provide years of fun for babies and value for parents.
The Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper is one of the best baby jumper options, and attaches easily to most door frames and features a built-in tray and several toy attachments for extra playtime fun.
The soft fabric seat pads are removable and machine washable to make cleaning a breeze. Specially-designed straps and a plastic dome keep the straps separated to reduce twisting or knotting, and no-mark clamps prevent damage to your doorways. The jumper height is fully adjustable, and the device accommodates children up to 25 pounds.
Features of the Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper
- No-mark clamp won’t damage doorways
- Sturdy bounce spring with concealed safety cord ensures hours of safe play
- Plastic dome and well-designed straps prevent twisting and knotting
- Removable seat pads are machine-washable
- Built-in tray table and toys keep baby busy
- Minimalist footprint and lightweight design are perfect for travel and easy to store when not in use
Pros and Cons of the Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper.
- Includes more toys than most doorway jumpers
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Baby may experience balance issues when leaning too far to one side
This modern take on the classic doorway-style jumper moves easily from room to room and is great for travel. Specially-designed straps prevent twists and tangles, and a flat-top tray table and handful of toys keep baby entertained as he jumps, dances and sways.
This no-frills doorway jumper keeps the focus on gross motor development, encouraging baby to jump and dance in the plush padded seat. With no toys or sounds to distract her, your child can simply observe the world around her or interact with family members as she strengthens her core and legs.
Adjustable straps offer infinite height adjustments to fit babies of all builds, and the framed seat completely surrounds your child for a feeling of secure comfort.
Features of the Evenflo Doorway Jumper
- Easily-installed clamp fits most standard doorways without damaging the frame
- Adjustable straps let you customize the height to fit your baby perfectly
- Full-frame seat design surrounds baby in cushioned comfort
- Removable cloth seat is machine washable and dryer safe
Pros and Cons of the Evenflo Doorway Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Evenflo Doorway Jumper.
- Full-frame seat provides security and comfort
- No-tool installation makes it ideal for travel
- Affordable price
- Simple, basic design
- With no additional toys or activities, baby may get bored or frustrated quickly
If you’re simply looking for a basic doorway jumper without all the bells and whistles of complex activity centers, the Evenflo Doorway Jumper fits the bill. Its extra-plush seat surrounds baby from all sides for total comfort and security, and it’s easy to install and remove to take with you wherever you go.
The Bright Starts Zig Zag Zebra Door Jumper provides all of the benefits of traditional jumpers without occupying tons of scarce floor space. The secure, spring-loaded design responds to baby’s movement, entertaining while developing gross motor skills and core and leg muscles.
The intuitive door clamp fits securely on most doorways and features a security strap for extra peace of mind. A prop pillow provides additional support for smaller babies.
Features of the Bright Starts Zig Zag Zebra Door Jumper
- Adjustable strap fits babies of all sizes
- Prop pillow provides extra in-seat support
- Spring-loaded design responds to baby’s jumps
- Extra loops let you attach baby’s favorite toys for added entertainment
- Secure doorway design includes security strap
Pros and Cons of the Bright Starts Zig Zag Zebra Door Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Bright Starts Zig Zag Zebra Door Jumper.
- Affordable price
- Lightweight, compact design is ideal for travel
- Fits most doorways for easy installation and removal
- Extra loops allow for the addition of toys to make the jumper more exciting
- Exposed springs can pinch fingers
This budget-priced doorway jumper provides plenty of bounce to promote physical development as baby jumps, spins, sways and dances. The compact, low-profile design folds for easy transport, making it ideal for travel or taking to the sitter’s house, and the extra loops on the straps allow you to add toys to the jumper for even more playtime fun.
Jolly Jumper developed the original doorway jumper, which at the time was definitely the best baby jumper. While the design has evolved over the decades, the company has maintained the high quality and safety on which it built its reputation.
The Jolly Jumper attaches securely to most door frames and moldings, making it space-efficient for both play and storage. The jumper’s height can be fine-tuned by adding or removing links in the chain, making it infinitely adjustable as your baby grows.
The safety harness allows considerable freedom of movement while also providing proper support to baby’s spine to ensure that he or she is safely positioned while jumping. The breathable fabric seat and straps are machine washable and gentle on sensitive skin.
Features of the Jolly Jumper Exerciser with Door Clamp
- High-quality construction
- Infinitely adjustable height settings
- Breathable, machine-washable fabric seat and straps keep baby cool and comfortable
- Ergonomic design supports baby’s spine for safe positioning
- Folds easily for storage and transport
- Fits most standard door frames
Pros and Cons of the Jolly Jumper Exerciser with Door Clamp
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Jolly Jumper Exerciser with Door Clamp.
- Close-fitting harness is perfect for smaller babies
- Requires minimal space to use
- Stores easily
- May not fit all door frames
- Exposed spring can pinch fingers
Jolly Jumper pioneered the doorway exerciser for babies, and its enduring popularity is no accident. While other brands have embellished their original design with fancy fabrics, toys and other features, the Jolly Jumper’s appeal is in its simplicity.
It safely positions baby to explore the joy of movement, providing peace of mind to parents with its secure, easy-to-install clamp and breathable, washable fabric seat.
This colorful doorway jumper from Baby Einstein provides many of the features of a floor-based activity center without the heavy footprint. A nautical theme engages baby’s senses with bright colors and four interchangeable toys, and the comfortable seat provides baby with a secure foundation for hours of jumping fun.
The secure clamp attaches easily to almost any doorway, and a second strap ensures safe installation. The lightweight design folds into a compact unit for convenient storage and travel.
Features of the Baby Einstein Sea & Discover Door Jumper
- Easy-install clamp fits securely to most doorways
- Four toys add to the jumping fun
- Comfortable fabric seat is machine-washable
- Compact design folds for storage and transport
- Fun, attractive nautical-themed design
Pros and Cons of the Baby Einstein Sea & Discover Door Jumper
As with any baby jumper, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Baby Einstein Sea & Discover Door Jumper.
- Secure clamp attaches safely to most doorways
- Four toys provide an enhanced play experience
- Nautical theme is attractive and engaging
- Ideal for small spaces and traveling
- Limited availability in-store and online
The Baby Einstein Sea & Discover Door Jumper goes well beyond the traditional doorway design, offering a handful of toys and a captivating nautical theme to engage baby’s senses as well as his motor development. Supplies of this feature-rich doorway jumper may be limited, so scoop it up if you can find it, as it’s one of the best door-based designs on the market.
As you shop for the best baby jumper for your child, there are many factors to consider, including cost, safety, your child’s size, personality and stage of development and the amount of space you have available for set-up and use. Fortunately, with the dozens of models and features available today, you’re sure to find the best baby jumper that perfectly fits your family.