For families on the go, the Summer Infant Pop N Jump is an answered prayer. This lightweight, easy-to-transport activity jumper goes from folded to full-sized in about 90 seconds and comes in its own travel bag. The unit provides a soft cloth surface for babies to jump and move on as they play with the attached interactive toys, which include a spinner ball, rattle, teether and mirror book.
Activity centers are practically static play centers where your infant gets to sit and hang, mostly in a 360-degree revolving series, with her legs hanging down. They offer a fun environment for your kid to improve its leg muscles, develop strong motor expertise as well as analyze trigger and impact.
You can think of it as a play station loaded with associated toys that expose kids to different textures, noises as well as other perceptual environments. Activity centers are extremely helpful for babies around age 6-11 because it is their instinct to be curious about the world around them.
It is capable of keeping your baby busy when you need to address household chores or do some important work. Sometimes, a person just needs time off from everything.
About The Summer Infant Pop N Jump
The Summer Infant Pop N Jump Portable Activity Center seems to be a perfect solution for families that prefer going out and about. This thin, easily transportable activity jumper can easily switch from folded to complete size in around 90 seconds and happens to come inside its travel bag.
The device supplies infants with a fluffy cloth-like layer to leap and shift on while they enjoy with the affixed engaging toys. These toys consist of a rotating ball, rattle, teether, and mirror.
This ideal baby jumper for journeying makes use of the provided UV canopy to cover infant’s delicate skin against the harmful rays of the sun, and the hopping aid seat is encircled by toys for your kids to play with it. This seat can be withdrawn and thrown in the laundry machine after you’ve made use of it for a whole day.
When you talk about buying at the most effective price point, the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo costs about the same as the comparable Pop n Jump. However, the feature set explained below provide some strong differentiation between the two activity jumpers.
Summer Pop ‘n Jump Portable Activity Center Features
- This baby jumper’s folding style as well as a travel bag is ideal for families going out and about. The travel bag also comes with a strap so you can easily carry it on your shoulders.
- The hopping feature helps to keep your baby energetic and content since he can jump as much as he wants.
- The folding structure is so light that you can set it up and take it down within seconds.
- It has been specifically engineered to be used inside as well as outside the house which makes it very convenient.
- UV canopy serves to shield infants against the brutal rays of the sun. Your babies remain completely healthy inside it.
- Detachable aid seat can easily be withdrawn and washed in the laundry machine.
- Rotating ball, teether, mirror book, and rattle are all part of the integrated toys.
- 3 height adjustments are offered with the seat so you can choose the height best suited for your child.
The seat and the toys appear to be quite secure since there are no tiny components that might end up separated and there is no space for infants to trap their fingers in. Babies of such age tend to chew everything they see so even if they do, you have nothing to worry about. It is completely safe. The lateral metal hinges are also secure.
Pros and Cons of the Summer Infant Pop N Jump
As with any baby jumper, there are obviously going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Summer Pop ‘n Jump Portable Activity Center.
Advantages of the Summer Infant Pop N Jump
- Quick to mount and dismantle when going out and about.
- It provides a travel bag for transport and storage as well.
- Highly capable of being used securely outside.
- Its making is quite strong, and it doesn’t shift while infants are playing inside.
Potential Disadvantages of the Summer Infant Pop N Jump
- The toys are restricted to a few choices.
- Unfortunately, only three choices are provided for height selection.
- It does not offer a music feature.
- The canopy does not remain upright.
- Toys are not of such high quality.
- The Summer Infant Pop N Jump is best suited for babies around age 6-11 months (can withstand up to 11.3kg) so judging by this, it has a very short lifespan.
Alternatives To This Baby Jumper
While this baby jumper is a solid option, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you only want the best for the most important thing in your life: your child. As such, below are a few alternative options to the Summer Infant Pop N Jump.
- Fisher-Price Animal Activity Jumperoo
- Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper
- Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper
Our Final Verdict
For families who travel frequently, the Summer Pop ‘n Jump Portable Activity Center is a must-have item. This engaging interactive jumper can be used both indoors and outdoors and folds into its own compact bag for easy storage and portability. No matter where life takes you, your baby will always have his own friendly and familiar playtime space with this activity center.
The Summer Pop n Jump Portable Activity Center is a highly compatible option for families that are mostly moving out and about. For convenient storage and accessibility, this entertaining interactive jumper is capable of being used inside and outside and folds within its lightweight bag. Wherever life ends up taking you, by making use of this activity center, your infant will always have its own cordial and acquainted playing area.